Thank you for purchasing tickets from The Morris Performing Arts Center.
- All sales are final. No cancellations, changes or refunds will be accepted.
- If tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within 7 to 10 days after the date of purchase. If not, please contact The Morris Performing Arts Center prior to the scheduled performance during regular business hours: Monday - Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- If tickets are to be held at "Will Call", they will be available for pick-up at The Morris Box Office any time prior to the performance. Please arrive 30-45 minutes early the day of a show to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush of single ticket buyers.
- You must present the credit card you used for the purchase with you, or a valid photo ID, as identification when picking up tickets at "Will Call". If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorized note from the cardholder must be presented. It would also be helpful to have a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number.
- In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, The Morris Performing Arts Center will make every effort to contact all patrons, time permitting.
- While The Morris Performing Arts Center regrets the inconvenience caused by a postponed/cancelled performance, The Morris Performing Arts Center cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage.
- The Morris Performing Arts Center cannot be held responsible or liable for injury, loss or damage incurred by patrons while attending events at The Morris Performing Arts Center.
- Should an event be cancelled or postponed through no fault of The Morris Performing Arts Center, only the "face" value of the ticket will be refunded: convenience and/or processing fees are nonrefundable.
- Performance times and cast members are beyond our control and are subject to change without advance notification.
- Performances are not canceled and refunds are not provided due to weather conditions.
- Each individual show's producer or artist determines the seating policy for late arriving guests. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the act before going to your seat.
- Children under two years of age are not generally permitted in the theater. At designated shows, children of all ages are permitted. However, everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted in the theater.
3rd Party Ticketing
Guests, Take Caution!
Buy your tickets only from the Morris Performing Arts Center. When you buy from a broker or scalper:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot gurantee admittance.
- You will always pay more than face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, or other information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.